Stressful job, problems at home and several other issues stimulate the development of a devastating male problem called erectile dysfunction. Once you are hard to gain erection or you fail holding it, you should definitely address your healthcare provider and search for an effective solution. However, keep in mind that temporary impotence attacks are usual and happen with all the men, while permanent erectile dysfunction requires thorough medical assistance.
Cialis (Tadalafil) is classified as a PDE-5 inhibitor that manages to balance the erectile function and bring healthy sex back. With a powerful active ingredient, the medication affects vital functions, increases the blood flow to the penile area, stimulating a strong and durable erection. Do not forget about previous stimulation without which you will not notice the effect.
Erectile Dysfunction as a Spreading Condition
According to the results of multiple investigations, an increasing number of young males experience sexual failures in Canada. Also known as erectile dysfunction, or impotence, the condition strikes mainly older generation - after 60 years old. However, currently over 20% of men aged 30-60 suffer from an inability to gain or keep an erection sufficient for a successful sexual intercourse. The results of the latest research proved that:
- More than 15% of men above 60 are diagnosed with erectile dysfunction;
- Over 22% of males aged 60-69 suffer from impotence;
- 35% of men over 70 cannot achieve proper erection.
The complication may occur as a result of the aging process, though it is mainly caused by more serious underlying health problems.
Causes and Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction
Once you are unable to achieve or maintain an erection, you should start worrying since it is the main symptom of the condition. Among other signs of impotence are decreased libido and eliminated sex drive.
If the condition starts bothering you more and more often, you should find out its possible reasons. All the erectile dysfunction causes can be divided into the following:
- Physical. Despite erectile dysfunction strikes mainly middle-aged or older men, it can occur in young people due to underlying health problems. Among the main physical causes of impotence are atherosclerosis, diabetes, uncontrolled blood pressure, decreased testosterone, booster cholesterol, obesity, severe nerve disorders, thyroid issues, blood vessel damage, kidney impairments, etc. Excess alcohol and tobacco use can also result in a decreased ability to get erection. Certain pharmaceuticals may influence males' ability to achieve and sustain hard erections.
- Psychological. Apart from physical factors, lots of emotional and physical problems can affect male potency. Depression, stress, anxiety, family conflicts, problems at work, fatigue and similar conditions usually prevent men from a successful sexual intercourse.
While stress, anxiety, depression and other emotional problems frequently serve the cause of erectile dysfunction, it is also its consequences. Males affected by the issue experience the same psychological disorders, as well as low self-esteem, self-diffidence and related complications. Even though such a cause and effect relation seems to be a vicious cycle, it is easy to break it with an effective and approved ED drug. Tadalafil 20 mg tablets are the exact thing you need.
Cialis as an Effective Treatment of Devastating Male Condition
Cialis belongs to the group of oral impotence medications that promote a powerful action and drastic impact on the organism. Thanks to the active ingredient of the treatment, Tadalafil, the blood circulation within your body becomes faster, while penile muscles get more relaxed. As a result of such action, a man can obtain the so much wanted sex power. The magic pill can deal with all the problems of your sexual life just in an hour. The medication can be used both when-needed or regularly. However, it is commonly used orally, approximately 30-60 minutes primarily to the desirable sexual activity. The most common question of ED drug users is: Cialis 20 mg how long does it last? And the answer is impressive – over 36 hours! Talk to your doctor to get an optimal dose for your condition or start the treatment course with 10 mg Tadalafil and increase it according to the response of your body. Follow safety recommendations and contraindications to get the beneficial Cialis effect without any complications.